Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Day in the Life of an Antique Dealer


Hey, Everyone!

Today, I'm working with my Number One, Deborah Porter,.....pricing, cataloging, and sending images to my Internet Guy, Jr. DeBarros, to post my stuff on Pinterest and prepare my e-blasts for this week's Scott Antique Market Show.

Two shout-outs for Deborah and Jr.:  DEBORAH is a FABULOUS accountant; many of my Designer Friends and Antique Dealers use her. [Forms & Figures, deport33@comcast.net]............ and JR. [jrdebarros@gmail.com] is just-about the best thing since sliced bread,.....with his professional advice and über-wonderfully orchestrated e-blasts and blogs.....I provide him copy and photos,...and VOILA!.....he works his magic,....making my posts really beautiful (I don't know how,....and don't wanna know how........).......

We're ALL busy, Folks,....if it is ONE THING I've learned over-the-years,...it's " you can't do it all......."......but with professionals like Deborah and Jr.,.....it gives me time to go out antiquing,.....and, occasionally,.......an opportunity to read my pile-o-New Yorkers!

And,...if you were wondering,......we WHISTLE WHILE WE WORK!

Click here sign up and receive free emails about the items I show at Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta and Historic Roswell Antique Market in Roswell every month. Designers and collectors........ you WANT to see these pieces! *We ship all over : )

Cheers!
Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment